Me and my Blog
Hi there! I’m Matthew Cole, born in Hastings, England, 1992, raised from 3 years old in Chiseldon.
Here you’ll find my musings, memories, and any eclectic tat I find interesting.
A bit about me:
- I played 9 years of club football
- I’m studying economics at The University of Manchester, but I’m not wholly sure why
- I used to play the trumpet
- I take a strong interest in the wider media
- I like to think I’m open to and accepting of all kinds of people, and the reasons and circumstances behind the choices they make
Enjoy my blog, and happy extrospection!
(also - check out my barebones media review blog where I review entertaining stuff in 3 sentences, but expect terrible verbiage: http://threesents.tumblr.com/ )